The Pastoral Care Minister at Christ the King attempts to reach out to meet the needs of the sick, elderly and handicapped of our community. If you or a loved one is in need of pastoral care assistance, please contact Deacon Frank Lopez or 285-2888 ext140.
Specific volunteer needs of this ministry are:
- Brings communion to hospitals, nursing home, and homebound parisioners
- Offers spiritual and emotional support during times of illness and grief
- Updates and maintains the prayer chain
- Helps parisioners with physical and/or mental disabilities, find resources in the community and find the tools they need to more fully participate in the parish
- Develops programs on an as-needed basis dealing with issues such as care-giving, end-of-life issues, grief, etc.
- Prays with and for you
- Whatever parisioners need!
If you are interested in volunteering for this ministry, please contact Father Antonio for more information.
Great Bible Verse... All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.